Definition: Complete the game as quickly as possible while collecting the LightOrb and, using the In-Game Timer (IGT) for timing.
- -All runs must be completed using the Steam edition of Out There Somewhere.
- -The IGT must be visible for the entire run. (In Options, select "Show Game Time.")
- -Video must begin before selecting "New Game."
- -The IGT begins on the first frame that Yuri's spaceship can be controlled, and ends when the final shot hits Grigori's spaceship.
- -Actions that reset the value of the IGT (e.g. exiting to the main menu) or alter its normal operation (e.g. activating the Smoke Overflow Glitch) are prohibited.
- -The use of any external program to modify gameplay (e.g. keybinding software) is banned.
- -Modification of the game file is banned.
|1||chocolatecake5000||6:03.000||100.00%||get rekt meow|
|2||MNC mascot||11:37.000||52.08%||I'm okay with this|